- Fast scanning speed, just 5s /page at 300dpi (20s/page at 600dpi)
- Scan wirelessly to mobile & desktop devices, office applications and cloud services
- Powerful GI processor for outstanding results
- Cordless operation with Lithium-ion battery
- Charges via micro USB socket using your standard AC adapter (compatible charger optionally available)
- Up to 260 scans from full charge
- Versatile with straight or U-turn paper path and continuous document feed
- Scan two or more small documents simultaneously
- Automatically pairs A4 pages with overlapping content
- Productive Win/MacOS software bundle includes Quick Menu, ScanSnap Organizer, CardMinder, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap
Incredibly fast and completely mobile, the portable ScanSnap iX100 makes document capture quicker and easier in the office, at home and on the go. Its slim format includes an A4 document feeder and GI processor for enhanced document capture. WiFi and USB connectivity offer the ability to share and sync documents anytime, anywhere. All this in a package weighing just 400g, including a Lithium-ion battery delivering up to 260 scans on a single charge.
Productive in the office, agile on the move, organised at home
The ScanSnap iX100’s built-in Wi-Fi automatically detects the network and switches seamlessly between home access points, secure office networks and direct connection modes. You only need to set it up once allowing the iX100 to scan wirelessly directly to any platform.
- At the office: connect to the secured Wi-Fi network
- In the car, on the train, in the airport lounge: scan via public WiFi, or to iOS or Android devices using the ScanSnap Connect app
- Remote workers and families can connect via the home router or use direct-connect mode if preferred
Where wireless connection is not permitted (on an aircraft, for example) the iX100 can scan through its high-speed USB 2.0 port.
Fast one touch document capture
The smart ScanSnap iX100 caters for every business and home scanning need, from business cards, bank statements and receipts, to recipes or magazines and newspaper clippings.
The iX100 features an automatic A4 feeder with a choice of document paths. With advanced image processing and capture built-in, it delivers impressive and speedy results.
Use the straight path for scanning post cards, photos, business cards, plastic cards, common office paper and card (up to 209 g/m²). Fragile or larger documents can be scanned using the optional ScanSnap Carrier sheet.
For regular A4 size documents, the U-turn document path enables capture from standard office paper up to 80g/m² - ideal where space is at a premium.
The iX100’s Quick Menu is perfect for even the complete novice, quick and convenient for experienced users. With Quick View for Windows and Mac, you simply press the Scan button, then choose that you want to do with the PDF or JPEG data.
- Scan to business processes with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint server
- Automatically create searchable PDF files
- Scan to printers, folders, or email
- Capture, share and sync with Cloud services such as Salesforce Chatter, Evernote, SugarSync, DropBox…
Advanced features boost help you scan faster, easier
Continuous Document Feeding (CDF) allows you to insert pages one after another by detecting when a sheet enters and exits the iX100. It is the perfect solution to capturing double-sided documents.
Dual Scan allows you to scan two or more smaller documents, such as business cards and receipts, at the same time. Reduce scan-time by simply inserting the documents continuously into the paper feed.
Auto Stitch a two-page spread. Documents larger than A4 can be scanned without additional effort. The bundled ScanSnap Organizer software provides an easy and fast way of joining parts of the same page. If a diagram or chart is spread across two pages, just fold the large documents in half, scan the two sides one after the other, and after scanning the iX100 will automatically join the sections back together.
Automated image correction functions are applied before and after the scanning process, with page orientation as well as automatic size detection. The iX100 can automatically realign skewed documents. These and the ScanSnap iX100’s other image enhancement tools help you create the best scan, first time.
Quick Menu for Mac OS Users
Quick Menu for Windows
Comprehensive software bundles for PC and Mac
ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap is the latest version of this top-class OCR engine that allows users to create editable Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files on Mac and Windows platforms.
CardMinder efficiently organises business card information whether scanning a single card or large volumes of contacts collected at trade exhibitions. Foreign language cards are no problem to CardMinder™. It recognises eight different languages and readily transfers scanned data into Excel, Outlook Express, SalesForce and other databases for future reference.
Also included: ScanSnap Manager, ScanSnap Organizer and Scan to Microsoft SharePoint (Win only)